U of M Disability Related Information
The below sites provide information about disability issues or services. Please note that clicking a link will open a new browser window.
- Services For Students With Disabilities
- Services for Students With Disabilitites has 3 videos to view online. “The View From Here: Depression on College Campuses,” “Breaking Through the Silence,” “And You Can Quote Me on That.” To view go to the Students With Disabilities Section of the their web site.
- Accessible Website and Software Design
- Accommodating Employees With Psychiatric Disabilities
- Ergonomics Resources for University of Michigan Faculty and Staff
- Office of Institutional Equity (ADA Coordinator and ADA information)
- Taubman Medical Library Special Needs Accessibility
- UM Adaptive Technology Computing Site
- Campus Mind Works
- UM Diversity Initiatives
- University of Michigan Initiative on Disability Studies
- Dyslexia Help: Success starts here!